When Gravity Attacks: 13 Memorable Onstage Stumbles
Concert performances and award shows can sometimes really put the pressure on artists, who often get so nervous or excited that they may just faceplant the stage. We've complied you tube clips of some of the best mid-performance stumbles. Some are a little shocking, but they are all amusing in the end
Lady Gaga kept a poker face after her Montreal fall.
13. Wiz Khalifa: While performing in Boston last year, Wiz lifts his shirt to flex for the ladies. At the 0:17 mark, he takes a tumble and roll. He was pretty good at getting back on his feet as if the fall was apart of his act.
12. Lady Gaga: Gaga performs her hit "Poker Face" in Montreal and lands on her ass. This clip has a hilarious slow-motion replay as she contemplates getting off the floor. Houston Little Monsters who went to Gaga's Toyota Center show in April will remember her spill during "You and I" as well.
11. Jennifer Lopez: During her comeback performance of her song "Louboutins" at the 2009 American Music Awards, J. Lo climbs a ladder of men and falls flat on her butt. She jumps right back into her dance breakdown as if it never happened.
10. Drake: As if we don't poke fun at Drake enough, while performing with a slightly injured leg, he went down during a performance of "Best I Ever Had" in New Jersey. An entire entourage carried Drizzy off stage, and Lil Wayne made it even funnier with his reaction to the fall: "This nigga really got a bad leg - I thought that shit was only on the TV show."
9. Lil Wayne: Weezy gets karma for his standup comedy about Drake's fall. At his Chicago performance of "Pop Bottles" Wayne runs before he takes a slide, slip and fall. He keeps his shades on as he effortlessly laughs it off and gets back to the show.
8. Michelle Williams, Destiny's Child: This is an oldie but goodie. During their 2004 performance of "Soldier" on BET's 106 & Park, the group steps onstage arm in arm until Michelle falls, with the mike making a loud thud. After the fall, Kelly Rowland takes a quick glance at Michelle on the floor and keeps performing.
7. Beyonce: With all the intense choreography Beyonce does, she's bound to slip up a few times and get back into the groove without anyone noticing. This time was a bit different. While performing "Ring the Alarm" in Orlando, B tumbles down a flight of stairs onstage.
6. Rick Ross: At a show in Germany, Ricky Rozay slips and nearly falls off stage, which would not have worked out well for the people beneath him. Luckily, he only fell with no serious injury, but it almost took three members of Triple C's to help him up.