Adios Houstonist, Hello H-Town Rock
- Keep Houston Rich posts this video from Chingo Bling and Fade Dogg's new collaboration, "Let Me Know". The song is featured on Chingo's new mixtape, Stuntin 4 The Summer.
- As you well know, the HMPAs are coming up in the next few weeks, but you can find out what Texas bands from north of the Sam Houston statue won big in the Dallas Observer's DOMAXXII Awards.
- Want to know what to expect from the Lady Gaga shows next week? Here's a review of her Madison Square Garden show that reads as exceptionally moving.
- Someone saw Against Me! eating at Mission Burrito before the Florida punks' show last night. Read Rocks Off's review of the concert here.
- Houstonist bids the Interwebs a fond farewell, but don't worry. Friend of MCM and frequent Rocks Off photographer Marc Brubaker will continue his music coverage over at H-Town Rock, which you should subscribe to immediately.
- Tax the Wolf played Joe Mathlete's living room last week.
- Miss Leslie writes about the convergence of country and rock music, using our beloved Nickelback as an example.
- The Chron interviews Houston's own Roxxi Jane about her new album Everybody Loves Pink.
- "For the last 5 years, Tambersaurohas made some of the most considered and uncompromising rock music in Houston" 29-95's Daniel Mee says of Tambersauro's new release, From The Last Day I Saw You.
- Nonalignment Pact says Houston pianist Jason Moran is an act not to be missed.
- Indie Houston reviews The Literary Greats' second album Ocean Meet The Valley.