Arian Foster Screams Down FOX 26 Reporter Looking For A Scoop (w/ VIDEO)
A few observations regarding this video:
1. Arian Foster may be juggling multiple vehicle relationships as well, as that pickup truck appears to be a Ford. I don't know what Coach T and the folks behind the Toyota Tundra are going to think about this...
2. Arian needs to take his Christmas decorations down. That chore was a lot easier back when he was on Twitter, when he could have asked the first five followers to tweet the hashtag "#Namaste" to come over and take down his decorations for him. (Full disclosure: Arian never did that on Twitter, but rest assured, if he had, people would have fallen over themselves to help him. That's how you know you've crossed over into legit celeb status -- when the "winners" of a contest "win" the right to do manual labor for you.)
3. "Can I leave my business card?" I'm not an investigative reporter, so maybe that's standard procedure. I was in sales, and usually in sales you leave your business card with someone who is giving you the quintessential "buying signals." I'm having a hard time picturing Arian asking his wife "Honey, have you seen the business card for that nice gentlemen that stalked our driveway the other day to ask me about knocking up that U of H coed?"
4. I love the part after the video is over where Carey and the anchorwoman are breaking down Foster's stream of conscious driveway rant quotes as if they were said in a court of law or on 60 Minutes. Hearing Isiah Carey quote Foster's "You can bleed her all you want, dog..." will be one of the more underrated funny moments you'll have all week, trust me.
5. This I can construe from the video, Arian Foster is in full on "honey badger" mode when it comes to the media and what he says and does with the cameras rolling, He don't give a shit.
On the heels of firing back at Norwood's reality TV aspirations and now this driveway blowup, we are still waiting on Foster's first right move in this whole ordeal.