Weekend Weather: Pleasant Then Possibly Some Rain
I've been crossing my fingers for good weather this weekend for months. You see, I'm getting married and I'd prefer not to be soaked. The good news is that it appears I'll get my wish, at least on Saturday. Friday should continue the beautiful weather from this week with highs in the upper 70s and abundant sunshine.
Tell 'em, George.
The clouds should begin to creep back in on Saturday and by that night, there is a decent chance of a stray shower or two (at about 30-40 percent). By Sunday, that chance increases with anywhere from 40 to 60 percent chances of the wet stuff around town. Fortunately, that should clear out by Monday. By the end of next week, weather could turn decidedly cooler.
Houston in late October and early November is absolutely stellar, so get out and enjoy it. In other parts of the country, they are already preparing for the worst part of the year. Before long, they'll be trudging through slush, digging their cars out of the snow and doing whatever they can to keep warm. We'll probably still be wearing shorts. Viva Houston!
Have a great weekend!