Top 10 Tim Tebow-Hating Tweets
The Global Language Monitor has now recognized "Tebowing" -- "the act of taking a knee in prayer during an athletic contest" -- as an English language word.
Pretty sure we're not the only ones that feel that way, considering these ten tweets that dissed the Denver Broncos' signal caller during and after his team's 13-10 overtime win against the Chicago Bears.
The winning tweet comes from our very own John Royal, who gives due props to the dude who helped the Houston Texans clinch the AFC South with two awesome touchdown drives (unlike "God's Quarterback," who needed two improbable kicks from his placekicker to secure the W).
10. @matthewstoller So awesome how Tim Tebow stopped the Bears on defense and then kicked a 59 yard field goal.
9. @Red_DMartin Tim Tebow deserves all of these props for out-dueling the great Caleb Hanie.
8. @BorowitzReport God is totally preoccupied with helping NFL QBs win, which is why he forgets to prevent tsunamis. #nfl #tebow #God
7. @BizballMaury BREAKING: ESPN to wed Tim Tebow
6. @tepper The people blaming Tony Romo for this loss are the same people who think Tim Tebow is a good quarterback.
5. @zachbraff "Dude, seriously, shut-up." - God to Tebow