Five Ways To Tell If You're Talking To A Dude In A Cheap Austin Motel, And Not To A Supermodel
We know what you're asking: How the hell did these guys ever get rich when they're so dumb? But you're not thinking like a rich guy. An actual rich guy (apparently) trolls the website SeekingMillionaire.com in search of tail, since it's do damn hard for rich guys to get laid otherwise.
Instead of Condon, the men were talking with Justin Brown, who was calling from "a budget motel in Austin, Texas," the Times reported. (Note: There seems to be confusion on how to spell Bree's last name; we're going with the Times spelling.) Police found an iPhone some fan had gifted him with, along with a small dog. He's accused of bilking a Florida doctor out of $15,000. (His name can be found in the directory of Florida Doctors We Never Want To Be Treated By.)
As a public service -- because we're all about the public service when it comes to rich guys -- here are five tips on how to tell if you're talking to a guy in a cheap Austin motel room instead of a Maxim supermodel:
1. Bree Condon's sexy love nest does not feature the sound of 18-wheelers roaring down I-35.
Note: This applies only at night. During daytime hours, given Austin's traffic, the tip is that Bree Condon's sexy love nest does not feature the sound of endlessly honking horns on I-35.
2. The room that Bree Condon is calling you from probably does not have walls so thin you can hear recent UT grads in town for a game yelling "Hook `Em!" as they do beer bongs.
To be fair, we're actually not that familiar with Bree Condon's social life; maybe she does hang out with beer-bonging frat boys. It's safe to say they'd be USC fans and not Longhorn fans, though.
3. Dude: A "high-pitched voice"? Really?
This fools you? We're thinking Homer Simpson whenever he has to pretend to be a woman. Hey, it doesn't work for us, but whatever trips your trigger.
4. Bree Condon's home probably doesn't feature meth-fueled hook-ups with prostitutes.
Most cheap Austin motels do.
5. If "Bree Condon" hits you up for tickets to Esther's Follies or says she needs dinner from Threadgill's tonight, you might think twice.
Also, if the radio in the background is KLBJ announcing another "Van Halen Six-Pack!!!!", you may not be talking to Bree Condon.
This has been a public service announcement. For idiots.