Ten Things You Can Find In the Pleasantville Garbage Pile
Indeed, CCG were issued a citation earlier this month by the city health department, providing extra motivation to get moving. Soon the 20-foot-high, approximately football-field sized garbage pile will be relocated to a better home in Alabama.
Hair Balls wonders: what can the Yellowhammer State's dumpster divers expect to unearth in a mound of Houston's finest refuse?
1. Quannel X's old dog-eared copies of the Journal of Historical Review
2. Half-colored Your Fun Friend Zyprexa coloring books
3. Mike Jones CD's, still in the plastic wrap
4. Dead elephants
5. Unopened diet books and weight loss supplements
6. Astros Jerseys that say "Clemens" and "Lidge"
7. Billboards advertising The Daily Grind
8. The Daily Grind
9. Unsold "Houston: Proud Home of W" t-shirts
10. Several abruptly truncated versions of Chapter 1 of John Royal's forthcoming novel It Was a Dark and Stormy Gridiron
-- John Seaborn Gray