Half-Off at Mytiburger, Live Oak Bar & Grill, The Fish and More
Satisfy your craving for a big, juicy burger and save half-off ($7 for $14) at Mytiburger with today's Houston Press Voice Daily Deal . Mytiburger has a vintage diner feel (it was established in 1967) and uses 100 percent real, never-frozen beef to craft delicious burgers; pair with homemade onion rings, and don't forget a thick milkshake to top off the meal.
About the deal: Vouchers expire on 4/30/14 and cannot be redeemed until the day after the deal closes. Limit one voucher per person, one additional as a gift; dine-in, take-out, or drive-through.
• Save 50 percent ($7 for $14) at Little Bitty Burger Barn, home of the "Double Dare Burger Challenge" featured on Man vs. Food. Voucher expires 6/26/14; dine-in only, one per person, per visit.
• Save 50 percent ($10 for $20 or $15 for $30) at Eurasia Fusion Sushi. Vouchers expire 1/1/14, and must be used in one visit; limit one per table, per visit. Vouchers valid for dinner (after 4:30 p.m.) and are not valid on happy hour.
• Save 50 percent ($11 for $22) at Catfish Station. Vouchers expire on 2/5/14, and must be used in one visit.
• Save 50 percent ($35 for $70) on all-you-can-eat dinner for two at Angus Grill Brazilian Steakhouse. Voucher expires 12/4/13; dine-in only, maybe purchased as a gift.
• Half-off ($10 for $20) at five Le Peep locations around Houston. Vouchers expire on 1/12/14, and are valid on dine-in only; may be purchased as a gift, limit one per table, per visit. See deal for locations, details.