Last Call for Half-Off at El Patio, and More Delicious Deals Around Town
We know it's only Monday, but the clock is ticking on today's Houston Press Voice Daily Deal! Enjoy half-off ($12 for $24) at El Patio Mexican Restaurant. El Patio has been serving bold, traditional dishes for almost 50 years; enjoy full brunch, lunch and dinner menus indoors, or on the large outdoor patio. Looking for live music? El Patio has lively Mariachi music on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights.
About the deal: Vouchers expire 2/21/13 and cannot be redeemed until the day after the deal closes. Limit one per couple, dine-in only.
Other don't-miss Houston Press Voice Daily Deals include this $20 VIP Pass to Undead Fest at Lucky's Pub. The half-off ticket includes access to a special VIP area with its own bar, complimentary draft beer all night, three cocktail drink tickets, and no waiting in line for entry! The party is at Lucky's Pub on October 26, 2013 and you must be over 21, and present valid ID, for entry.
• Save 50 percent ($7 for $14) at Little Bitty Burger Barn, home of the "Double Dare Burger Challenge" featured on Man vs. Food. Voucher expires 6/26/14; dine-in only, one per person, per visit.
• Save 50 percent ($10 for $20 or $15 for $30) at Eurasia Fusion Sushi. Vouchers expire 1/1/14, and must be used in one visit; limit one per table, per visit. Vouchers valid for dinner (after 4:30 p.m.) and are not valid on happy hour.
• Save 50 percent ($11 for $22) at Catfish Station. Vouchers expire on 2/5/14, and must be used in one visit.
• Save 50 percent ($35 for $70) on all-you-can-eat dinner for two at Angus Grill Brazilian Steakhouse. Voucher expires 12/4/13; dine-in only, maybe purchased as a gift.
• Half-off ($10 for $20) at five Le Peep locations around Houston. Vouchers expire on 1/12/14, and are valid on dine-in only; may be purchased as a gift, limit one per table, per visit. See deal for locations, details.
6444 Westheimer Road, Houston, TX