Save on Tickets to the Houston Hot Sauce Festival, Dinner at Mark's and More
Today's Houston Press Voice Daily Deal is bringing the heat--for less. Our latest voucher is good for 50 percent off ($8 for $16) two tickets to the Houston Hot Sauce Festival. The festival is a showcase for award-winning products including hot sauce, salsa, marinades, rubs, wing sauce, and much, much more. Vendors from around the country will be in attendance to challenge your taste buds, and live entertainment will also be provided with live bands, kids' booths, arts and crafts, and retail vendors. The Houston Hot Sauce Festival is open to all ages--12 and under are free, as is parking--and will benefit the Snowdrop Foundation, which raises money for pediatric cancer patients.
These vouchers expire on 9/22/13 and cannot be redeemed until the day after the deal closes; vouchers can be redeemed at the festival entrance gate; limit two per person. The festival will be held at the Stafford Centre.
• Save 50 percent ($10 for $20 or $15 for $30) at Eurasia Fusion Sushi. Vouchers expire 1/1/14, and must be used in one visit; limit one per table, per visit. Vouchers valid for dinner (after 4:30 p.m.) and are not valid on happy hour.
• Save 50 percent ($11 for $22) at Catfish Station. Vouchers expire on 2/5/14, and must be used in one visit.
• Save 50 percent ($35 for $70) on all-you-can-eat dinner for two at Angus Grill Brazilian Steakhouse. Voucher expires 12/4/13; dine-in only, maybe purchased as a gift.
• Half-off ($10 for $20) at five Le Peep locations around Houston. Vouchers expire on 1/12/14, and are valid on dine-in only; may be purchased as a gift, limit one per table, per visit. See deal for locations, details.
• Your choice of two deals at Nelore Churrascaria: $39 for a Brazilian-style rodizio dinner for two ($75.90 value) or $76 for a Brazilian-style rodizio dinner for four ($151.80 value). Vouchers expire 11/27/13; limit one per person, two additional as gifts; limit one per table. Dine-in only, reservations required; valid on dinner only.
• Save 50 percent ($10 for $20 for two or $20 for $40 for four) at Simply Pho. Voucher expires 180 days after purchase; limit one per person, one per table. Reservation required, dine-in only.
• Save 50 percent ($10 for $20) on tea, coffee, juice, and tapioca at multiple The Teahouse Tapioca and Tea locations. Vouchers expire 180 days after purchase; limit one per person, one additional as gift; dine-in only, must purchase food item.
• Save 51 percent ($34 for $70) on an unlimited Brazilian Steakhouse dinner for two at Angus Grill. Ten cuts of rotisserie-grilled meats, sides like fried yucca, polenta, black beans and rice, and a huge all-you-can-eat salad bar (plus appetizers!) makes this a terrific deal for date night--or choose the $67 voucher to dine with a group of four, or $99 for a party of six. Limit one voucher per table, reservations required at least four days in advance; no walk-ins.
• Enjoy an 8-course chef's tasting menu at Mark's American Cuisine for just $99. (Options also include 8-courses for two for $189, four for $359, or six for $539; each deal includes a gift card for a future dining experience). Vouchers can be redeemed now through 10/29/13, no holidays or holiday weekends; limit one voucher per table, reservations required, dine-in only.
• Save on tickets to the 2013 MetroCooking Houston show at Reliant Center: $15 general admission tickets ($30 value) or one-day Celebrity Theater Pass for $35 ($70 value). Event on Saturday, September 14 and Sunday, September 15; limit one voucher per person, additional as gifts. See deal for additional details and restrictions.
• Save 52 percent ($499 for $1050) on a screening party for up to 25 at Alamo Draft House Cinema. Bring your favorite film, or rent a new release, and throw a movie-and-dinner party for less than $20 per person. Vouchers can be redeemed 8/22/13-12/11/13. Reservations are required, see deal for additional details.