Save on Breakfast or Dinner at Cajun Stop, Half-off Tickets to Haute Wheels Food Truck Fest, Burgers at Prince's and More
The deals keep coming this week! Today's Houston Press Voice Daily Deal is good for half-off ($7 for $14 or $10 for $20) on breakfast or dinner at Cajun Stop. Cajun Stop was a 2010 Houston Press "Best of" winner for Best Po-Boys, and has been serving authentic Cajun dinners for more than four years: gumbo, beans and rice, fried shrimp and catfish, boudin balls, frog legs, and bread pudding, to name just a few dishes. New breakfast items include beignets, café au lait, and pork chops and eggs; or, go for one of more than 150 Po-Boy combinations.
About the deal: choose breakfast or dinner at checkout, limit one per person/per visit; dine-in only. Vouchers expire on 12/22/13.
Additional don't-miss Houston Press Voice Daily Deals include:
• Half-off VIP admission to the Haute Wheels Food Truck Festival on October 13, 2013. Deal includes early admission, four tasting vouchers, free soft drinks and bottled water, and more.
• 51 percent off ($24 for $49) off on tickets, dinner, and drinks at Viva Cinema and Cantina. Did we mention the large popcorn to share? Deal includes two movie tickets, fajitas for two (chicken, beef, or veggie), two large (non-alcoholic) beverages, and a large popcorn for $24. You can dine in the cantina, or take your food and dine while watching the movie.
• Half-off ($7 for $14) at Prince's Hamburgers, which is celebrating 80 years of business in Houston. You can buy as many as to two vouchers, and two more as gifts; one per person, per visit; vouchers expire 3/5/14.
• Save 50 percent ($10 for $20) at Kublai Khan. Limit one per table, per visit; dine-in only and dinner only, valid for parties of two or more.
• Save 50 percent ($7 for $14) at Little Bitty Burger Barn, home of the "Double Dare Burger Challenge" featured on Man vs. Food. Voucher expires 6/26/14; dine-in only, one per person, per visit.
• Save 50 percent ($10 for $20 or $15 for $30) at Eurasia Fusion Sushi. Vouchers expire 1/1/14, and must be used in one visit; limit one per table, per visit. Vouchers valid for dinner (after 4:30 p.m.) and are not valid on happy hour.
• Save 50 percent ($11 for $22) at Catfish Station. Vouchers expire on 2/5/14, and must be used in one visit.
• Save 50 percent ($35 for $70) on all-you-can-eat dinner for two at Angus Grill Brazilian Steakhouse. Voucher expires 12/4/13; dine-in only, maybe purchased as a gift.
• Half-off ($10 for $20) at five Le Peep locations around Houston. Vouchers expire on 1/12/14, and are valid on dine-in only; may be purchased as a gift, limit one per table, per visit. See deal for locations, details.
• Save 50 percent ($20 for $40 for two or $35 for $70 for four) at Gigi's Asian Bistro and Dumpling Bar. Voucher expires 120 days after purchase; limit two per person, one per table. Dine-in only, valid only for option purchased; not valid for all-you-can-eat dim sum.
• Save 50 percent ($10 for $20 for two or $20 for $40 for four) at Simply Pho. Voucher expires 180 days after purchase; limit one per person, one per table. Reservation required, dine-in only.
• Save up to half-off on one-day admission and souvenir wine glasses for two or four to the Houston Wine Fest at Hermann Square Park on September 28 and September 29. Limit two per person, two additional as gifts; see deal for additional restrictions.
• Save as much as 52 percent off on tapas for two or four at Majorca Bistro and Tapas. Limit one per person, one additional as gift; limit one per table. Voucher expires 90 days after purchase; dine-in only.
• Save 50 percent ($20 for $40) on food from Sorrel Urban Bistro: good for lunch Tuesday through Saturday, or Sunday brunch. Valid now through 12/12/13; limit one voucher per table.
• Save 48 percent ($49 for $94) on food from Fernando's: any shared appetizer or two small salads, two entrees, and a shared dessert. Vouchers for four also available ($94 for $188). Limit one voucher per table; reservations required, not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Limit one voucher per purchase, per person; additional as gifts; vouchers expire 12/1/13.
• Save 51 percent ($34 for $70) on an unlimited Brazilian Steakhouse dinner for two at Angus Grill. Ten cuts of rotisserie-grilled meats, sides like fried yucca, polenta, black beans and rice, and a huge all-you-can-eat salad bar (plus appetizers!) makes this a terrific deal for date night--or choose the $67 voucher to dine with a group of four, or $99 for a party of six. Limit one voucher per table, reservations required at least four days in advance; no walk-ins.
• Enjoy an 8-course chef's tasting menu at Mark's American Cuisine for just $99. (Options also include 8-courses for two for $189, four for $359, or six for $539; each deal includes a gift card for a future dining experience). Vouchers can be redeemed now through 10/29/13, no holidays or holiday weekends; limit one voucher per table, reservations required, dine-in only.
2130 Jefferson St., Houston, TX