Save Half-off General or VIP Admission to Houston Press Brew Fest, Plus More Dining Deals Around Town
How does saving half-off admission to a day full of craft beer, local food trucks, live music, and fun sound? Act fast to take advantage of today's Houston Press Voice Daily Deal. Today's deal is good for half-off general admission or VIP tickets to the Houston Press Brew Fest on October 5, 2013. Choose at checkout between $20 general admission tickets ($45 value) and $39 VIP admission ($70 value). Both tickets include a sampling card good for eight 3-ounce beer, liquor, or wine samples. (You can purchase additional samples.) VIP ticket holders will have access to the VIP area, which includes the best views of the music stage, complimentary appetizers, and specialty/seasonal beers. Among the 40 participating breweries: Saint Arnold's, Karbach, and Six Point.
More deals are on the menu, including:
• 51 percent off ($24 for $49) off on tickets, dinner, and drinks at Viva Cinema and Cantina. Did we mention the large popcorn to share? Deal includes two movie tickets, fajitas for two (chicken, beef, or veggie), two large (non-alcoholic) beverages, and a large popcorn for $24. You can dine in the cantina, or take your food to watch during the movie.
• Half-off ($7 for $14) at Prince's Hamburgers, which is celebrating 80 years of business in Houston. You can buy as many as two vouchers, and two more as gifts; one per person, per visit; vouchers expire 3/5/14.
• Save 50 percent ($7 for $14) at Little Bitty Burger Barn, home of the "Double Dare Burger Challenge" featured on Man vs. Food. Voucher expires 6/26/14; dine-in only, one per person, per visit.
• Save 50 percent ($10 for $20 or $15 for $30) at Eurasia Fusion Sushi. Vouchers expire 1/1/14, and must be used in one visit; limit one per table, per visit. Vouchers valid for dinner (after 4:30 p.m.) and are not valid on happy hour.
• Save 50 percent ($11 for $22) at Catfish Station. Vouchers expire on 2/5/14, and must be used in one visit.
• Save 50 percent ($35 for $70) on all-you-can-eat dinner for two at Angus Grill Brazilian Steakhouse. Voucher expires 12/4/13; dine-in only, may be purchased as a gift.
• Half-off ($10 for $20) at five Le Peep locations around Houston. Vouchers expire on 1/12/14, and are valid on dine-in only; may be purchased as a gift, limit one per table, per visit. See deal for locations, details.
• Save as much as half-off on one-day admission and souvenir wine glasses for two or four to Houston Wine Fest at Hermann Square Park on September 28 and September 29. Limit two per person, two additional as gifts; see deal for additional restrictions.
• Save 50 percent ($10 for $20 for two or $20 for $40 for four) at Simply Pho. Voucher expires 180 days after purchase; limit one per person, one per table. Reservation required, dine-in only.
• Save as much as 55 percent off on a four-course, prix fixe steak dinner for two, four, or six at Charivari Restaurant: $49 for dinner for two ($109 value), $99 for dinner for four ($218 value), or $149 for six ($327 value). Voucher expires 120 days after purchase; limit one per person, two additional as gifts; limit one per table. Vouchers valid for option purchased only; dine-in only.
• Save 50 percent ($20 for $40) on food from Sorrel Urban Bistro: good for lunch Tuesday through Saturday, or Sunday brunch. Valid now through 12/12/13; limit one voucher per table.
• Save 48 percent ($49 for $94) on food from Fernando's: any shared appetizer or two small salads, two entrees, and a shared dessert. Vouchers for four also available ($94 for $188). Limit one voucher per table; reservations required, not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Limit one voucher per purchase, per person; additional as gifts; vouchers expire 12/1/13.
• Save 51 percent ($34 for $70) on an unlimited Brazilian Steakhouse dinner for two at Angus Grill. Ten cuts of rotisserie-grilled meats, sides like fried yucca, polenta, black beans and rice, and a huge all-you-can-eat salad bar (plus appetizers!) makes this a terrific deal for date night--or choose the $67 voucher to dine with a group of four, or $99 for a party of six. Limit one voucher per table, reservations required at least four days in advance; no walk-ins.
• Enjoy an 8-course chef's tasting menu at Mark's American Cuisine for just $99. (Options also include 8-courses for two for $189, four for $359, or six for $539; each deal includes a gift card for a future dining experience). Vouchers can be redeemed now through 10/29/13, no holidays or holiday weekends; limit one voucher per table, reservations required, dine-in only.
6106 Westheimer, Houston, TX
901 Smith Street, Houston, TX
2929 Milam St., Houston, TX
2521 Bagby St., Houston, TX
2202 W. Alabama, Houston, TX
6106 Westheimer, Houston, TX
1658 Westheimer Rd., Houston, TX