I Made a Ramen Burger...Sort Of
But be careful, it gets messy.
Photo by Kaitlin Steinberg
Things I would do differently next time:
- Use two eggs to hold the noodles together. One egg wasn't quite enough.
- Try fresh ramen instead of instant.
- Actually make a beef burger.
- Invest in pickles, onions, sriracha and something green that's not kale.
- Cook the ramen patties longer.
My attempt at ramen burger making was a bit of a learning experience, but I get why people are so crazy for them. That fried egg and ramen mixture is actually pretty yummy.
OK, your turn. Show me what you got, Houston!