Last Chance for VIP Passes to Houston Press Haute Wheels Food Truck Festival
It's last call on our half-off deal ($35 for $70) on VIP tickets to the 3rd Annual Haute Wheels Houston Food Truck Festival, March 23 & 24, 2013. More than 300 people have taken advantage of today's Houston Press Voice Daily Deal, and the clock is ticking.
Join us at Houston Community College Southwest (West Loop Campus) to enjoy your food truck favorites from 35 trucks, like Pi Pizza Truck, Frosted Betty Bake Shop, Good Dog Hot Dogs, Bare Bowls Kitchen, Firehouse Tacos, and much more.
Your "EOW" VIP ticket includes: four vouchers for premium wine and craft beer selections with savory snacks from H-E-B, free soft drinks and bottled water, a gift back from H-E-B, $2 off your next ride on the Wave, early bird entry (30 minutes prior to general admission) to the festival, and other fancy, VIP-perks.
Let's check out some other great deals around town, shall we?
• Your choice of two deals at Marble Slab Creamery (Vanderbilt Square Shopping Center, W. Holcombe Rd.): $5 for $10 on ice cream, frozen yogurt, and sorbet OR $10 for $20 on ice cream cakes. Limit one per person, five as gifts; limit one per visit. Voucher expires 8/28/13.
• Enjoy 60 percent off at Charivari on a four-course dinner for two ($75), or a six-course dinner for four ($149). Reservations are required, and there is a limit of one voucher per table.
• Your choice of dinner for two, four or six on unlimited Brazilian Steakhouse Dinner for two at Angus Grill Brazilian Steakhouse. Reservations are required, and there is a limit of one voucher per table.
• Your choice of two deals at Up Restaurant: $40 for $60 on dinner or a $20 3-course lunch for one. Restrictions apply for each deal; vouchers redeemable through 5/27/13.
• Your choice of four deals at Dolce Delights: $8 for two mini-cakes ($13 value); $22 for one 6-inch cake ($45 value); $27 for one 8-inch cake ($55 value); $32 for one 10-inch cake ($65 value). Restrictions apply; vouchers valid through 6/5/13 (not valid May 5 through 12).
Follow Eating Our Words on Facebook and on Twitter @EatingOurWords