Half-Price at Pico's Mex-Mex and Beaver's, Chef's Table for Four at Sorrel
Patio weather has arrived, and you can enjoy it--and 50 percent savings on delicious food -- with this week's Houston Press Voice Daily Deal, where $15 gets you $30 at Pico's Mex-Mex. Pico's is a multiple Best of Houston ® winner, with awards for Best Patio Dining and Best Mexican (Reader's Choice, 2012); their Soft-Shell Crab made Katharine Shilcutt's 100 Favorite Dishes list at the No. 52 spot this year. And while you're enjoying the meal, and the patio, don't forget to check out Pico's margaritas (2008 Best of Houston ® winner).
More opportunities for mealin' and dealin' around town, after the jump.
• Save 50 percent ($10 for $20 or $20 for $40) at Teahouse 101. Voucher expires 120 days after purchase; limit two per person, three additional as gifts. Valid in-store only.
• Save 55 percent ($29 for $65) on dinner for two at Crave Sushi. Vouchers valid now through 11/20/12; limit one voucher per person, additional as gifts; limit two vouchers per table, not valid during happy hour or for Endless Sushi.
• Enjoy 47 percent off ($79 for $150) at "foodie mecca" Chez Nous. Vouchers valid for two, four, or six diners and a limited number are available; reservations are required; limit one voucher per table. See deal for valid voucher dates and restrictions.
• Choose from three deals at Sorrel Urban Bistro: $20 for $40 on Sunday brunch, $89 for 5-course Invitation Dinner for two, or $399 for 8-course Chef's Table dinner for four. Vouchers expire 1/5/13, dine-in only; may purchase two additional as gifts.
• 50 percent off ($24 for $48 on tapas or $20 for $40) at Julia's Bistro. Deal expires 10/31/12.
• 50 percent off ($15 for $30) at Majorca. Deal expires 10/31/12.
• 50 percent off ($15 for $30 or $25 for $55 on food and Sangria) at Tintos. Deal expires 12/31/12.
• 50 percent off ($15 for $30 or $25 for $50) at Las Ventanas. Deal expires 11/30/12.
• 50 percent off ($10 for $20) at Kim Son (all locations). Deal expires 1/31/13.
Follow Eating Our Words on Facebook and on Twitter @EatingOurWords