Half-off Thai at Anothai, Living Social Take-out Deals and More
This week's Houston Press Voice Daily Deal will get you half off ($10 for $20) at any of the three Anothai Cuisine locations around Houston: FM 1960, Louetta Road in Spring, and their new Northwest Freeway location in Cypress.
All dishes at Anothai Cuisine are made with fresh, high-quality herbs and spices, and the extensive menu has something for everyone. Authentic Thai appetizers, soups, salads, noodle and rice bowls, and entrées will satisfy your taste buds and your appetite. Meat eaters and plant lovers can dine together in harmony -- Anothai has plenty of vegetarian options, and healthy options for those watching their calorie counts. And with temperatures cooling off, it's the perfect time to check out their large outdoor seating area.
So, here's the deal: Vouchers are valid until 3/30/13, and are valid for dine-in only; not good toward the purchase of alcohol. Limit three vouchers per person, one per couple/per visit.
Let's see what other deals are on the menu around Houston, after the jump.
• Save 50 percent ($5 for $10) at Alexander the Great Greek (Highland Village/Galleria). Limit one per person, redeemable only for online orders; limit one voucher per order. Voucher expires 12/19/12.
• Save 50 percent ($5 for $10) at Post Oak Grill (Sugarland). Limit one per person, redeemable only for online orders; limit one voucher per order. Voucher expires 12/13/12.
• Save 50 percent ($20 for $40) at The Fish (Midtown). Voucher expires 12/26/12, limit one per table, dine-in only. Limit one certificate per person, two additional as gifts. See deal for additional restrictions.
• Choose from two deals at Soma Sushi: $49 for a 3-course dinner for two ($104 value) including two appetizers, two main dishes or specialty rolls, and two desserts; $109 for 8-course omakase tasting for two ($185 value). Valid 10/2/12-1/2/13, limit one of each per person, may purchase two of each as gifts; dine-in only, one certificate per table.
• Choose from three deals at The Capitol at St. Germain: $21 for 3-course lunch for one (up to $40 value); $39 for 3-course lunch for two (up to $79 value); $79 for 4-course chef's tasting for two ($158 value). Voucher expires 1/31/13, dine-in only; see deal for additional restrictions.
• Enjoy a 4-course chef's tasting for two at Kris Bistro & Wine Lounge for $56 ($80 value), including two starters, two entrées, shared mignardises, and two desserts. Voucher expires 12/28/12, valid Tuesday-Thursday only; limit one per person, two additional as gifts. Limit one certificate per table, valid for dine-in dinner only.
• 50 percent off ($24 for $48 on tapas or $20 for $40) at Julia's Bistro. Deal expires 10/31/12.
• 50 percent off ($15 for $30) at Majorca. Deal expires 10/31/12.
• 50 percent off ($15 for $30 or $25 for $55 on food and Sangria) at Tintos. Deal expires 12/31/12. http://www.voiceplaces.com/tintos-spanish-restaurant-and-wine-bar-houston-2935374-l/
• 50 percent off ($15 for $30 or $25 for $50) at Las Ventanas. Deal expires 11/30/12.
• 50 percent off ($10 for $20) at Kim Son (all locations). Deal expires 1/31/13.
Follow Eating Our Words on Facebook and on Twitter @EatingOurWords
11049 FM 1960 Road W., Houston, TX