12 Celebrity Chefs Who Have Cartoon Doppelgangers
6. Bobby Flay vs. the Lucky Charms Leprechaun vs. Linguini
We don't know who Flay looks like more, our favorite cereal character or the sweet, goofy chef from Ratatouille.
5. Hubert Keller vs. King Triton
With his flowing white hair, the famed French Chef could be Princess Ariel's father.
4. Nigella Lawson vs. Natasha Fatale
The sultry chef and cookbook author and the Rocky and Bullwinkle spy even have the same signature pose.
3. Padma Lakshmi & Susur Lee vs. Pocahontas
The two Top Chef personalities have the Pocahontas, wind-blown hair thing down pat.
2. Rick Bayless vs. Ned Flanders
Nice guy and Frontera chef Rick Bayless and Homer's goody-goody guy-next-door should be neighbors.
1. Susan Feniger vs. Velma Dinkley
The award-winning Hot Tamale and the Scooby-Doo star are both brainy babes that like thick glasses and baggy clothing.
Who do you think looks the most alike? Any we missed? Do tell!