Tuesday April 17, 2012 Deals of the Day: Skewers and Ekko's
Welcome to our weekly roundup of the very best Deals of the Day here at the Houston Press. Since today is the deadline to file your taxes, we thought it would be a good idea to help you save a little extra cash in case you need to pay the taxman. Today's Houston Press Voice Daily Deal is good for half off ($10 for $20) kabobs and more at Skewers Café & Grill at Greenway Plaza. Enjoy the refreshing flavors of the Mediterranean, rooted in a Lebanese tradition, from the menu of fresh, healthy, and delicious choices. Hummus and pita, falafel, and grape leaves are a good start; entrees include favorites like chicken shawarma, gyros, and kabobs. Meat-lovers and vegetarians alike will find something to please the palate at Skewers Café & Grill.
You may purchase unlimited vouchers; one voucher per person, per visit; dine-in only. Voucher expires 8/17/12.
More great deals, after the jump.
• 50 percent off Mediterranean fare at Ekko's Greek-American Deli (Richmond). $12 for $24 or $24 for $50 on chicken, gyros, or falafel. Limit one per person, two additional as gifts; limit one per table, valid only for offer purchased. See deal for additional restrictions. Voucher expires 8/22/12.
• 50 percent off ($10 for $20 or $20 for $40) at Café Benedicte, deal expires 6/31/12.
• 50 percent off ($15 for $30) at Majorca, deal expires 6/31/12.
• 50 percent off ($15 for $30) at Piqueo, deal expires 6/30/12.
• 50 percent off ($15 for $30) at Café Pita+. Deal expires 5/31/12.
• 50 percent off ($20 for $40) at Tintos. Deal expires 7/30/12.
Enjoy a tapas dinner for two for 52 percent off ($29 for $61) at Tintos Spanish Restaurant & Wine Bar in River Oaks. Vouchers valid 4/12/12-8/12/12; reservations are required, see deal for additional restrictions.
Follow Eating Our Words on Facebook and on Twitter @EatingOurWords