Tuesday February 20, 2012 Deals of the Day
This week's Houston Press Voice Daily Deal is good for 50 percent off ($12 for $24) at El Patio Mexican Restaurant. Celebrate 'National Margarita Day' in style, and on the cheap, with this half-off coupon from the Houston Press. You can't use the coupon for drinks, but you can order up your clean, boldly flavored favorite foods from the El Patio menu, such as the legendary Felix queso, fajita platters, tacos al carbon, fish tacos, and much more--including full lunch and brunch menus. El Patio made Katharine Shilcutt's Houston Top 10 Margaritas in 2011.
Limit two vouchers per person; one per couple, per visit. Voucher expires 8/23/12. Register to receive daily updates on the VOICE Daily Deal.
More great deals after the jump.
• 68 percent off tea tasting classes (for one, two, or six) at The Path of Tea. Limit one per person, multiples as gift; reservation subject to availability. Voucher expires 2/27/13.
• 55 percent off ($39 for $87) at Angus Brazilian Steakhouse--all you can eat dinner with dessert for two. Limit three per person; one per table; valid for option purchased. Dine-in only, not valid on Mother's Day or Father's Day.
• 50 percent off ($15 for $30) at Yucatan Taco Stand & Tequila Bar. Limit one per person, per visit; dine-in only. Voucher expires 8/23/12.
• 50 percent off at Las Ventanas ($15 for $30 or $25 for $50), deal expires 4/30/12.
• 50 percent off ($20 for $40 or $50 for $100) at Expressions Fine Chocolate. Deal expires 6/30/12.
• 50 percent off ($10 for $20 or $20 for $40) at Nardino Ristorante. Deal expires 5/31/12.
• 50 percent off ($15 for $30) at Café Pita+. Deal expires 5/31/12.
$25 gift certificates for $3 with the checkout code BEADS
Follow Eating Our Words on Facebook and on Twitter @EatingOurWords