Tuesday February 14, 2012 Deals of the Day
This week's Houston Press Voice Daily Deal is good for 50 percent off ($5 for $10) at Mission Burrito. Enjoy delicious, healthy Mexican fare without the guilt. Create your own burrito at Mission Burrito, and choose from a variety of fresh ingredients as you go through the assembly-line ordering process. Choose from chicken, fajita beef, pulled pork, seasoned ground beef, and grilled shrimp and then add more, including homemade salsas. This place isn't just about burritos, and you can order anything from house-made tortilla soup to tacos to salads. Also: Mission Burrito won the 2010 Houston Press Best of Houston Award for Best Salad Greens.
Limit five vouchers per person; one per person, per visit. Voucher expires 8/14/12. Register to receive daily updates on the VOICE Daily Deal.
More mealin' and dealin' after the jump.
• 50 percent off Wine Education Class Package for Two ($30 for $60.85) at Water 2 Wine. Limit one per person, multiples as gift; reservation subject to availability. Voucher expires 8/22/12.
• 50 percent off ($10 for $20) at Russo's New York Pizzeria (Richmond). Limit one per person, additional as gifts; dine-in only. Voucher expires 6/16/12.
• 50 percent off at Las Ventanas ($15 for $30 or $25 for $50), deal expires 4/30/12.
• 50 percent off ($20 for $40 or $50 for $100) at Expressions Fine Chocolate. Deal expires 6/30/12.
• 50 percent off ($10 for $20 or $20 for $40) at Nardino Ristorante. Deal expires 5/31/12.
• 50 percent off ($15 for $30) at Café Pita+. Deal expires 5/31/12.
52 percent off ($49 for $102) at Bistro Alex on an 'Irresistible' Dinner for Two; includes a shared appetizer, two entrees, and a shared dessert. Vouchers valid 2/21/12-3/20/12; reservations are required, Easter & Mother's Day excluded.
Choose from four options to save at Zushi Japanese in River Oaks: A $59, four-course Valentine's prix fixe dinner (reg. $120); $15 for $30 on lunch; $30 for $60 on dinner; $200 for $400 toward catering services. Deal expires 5/17/12.
$25 gift certificates for $2 with the checkout code SWEETIE
Follow Eating Our Words on Facebook and on Twitter @EatingOurWords